1. Can I make a reservation?
As our policy is to seat upon arrival we do not take reservations. However, we do accept call aheads. Call us 30 to 45 minutes before and, based on our current wait, we will do our best to have a table ready for you.
2. What is a call ahead?
A call ahead is not a reservation. It is our commitment to seat you as quickly as possible based upon our currently available space. A call to the restaurant 30 to 45 minutes before your intended arrival is all it takes.
4. I have a band. A great band. Who do I contact to play at The Iron Horse?
Arden Barnett loves music and works hard to share his love with Jackson. Contact him at Ardenland.net and hopefully we’ll see you soon up on the stage.
5. I remember the original Iron Horse. Is this the same restaurant?
This is the same Iron Horse location, the same Iron Horse spirit, and a whole new personality. We’ve focused on the important things in life: family, friends, good music, tasty food, and the local artists, farmers, craftsmen, and musicians that make Mississippi great.
6. Is this Iron Horse owned by the same people?
A new group of local area investors committed to the continued revitalization of Jackson, Mississippi were inspired by the potential in a burned and crumbling but beloved landmark. The new Iron Horse Grill is the result of that inspiration.
7. How do I book a private party at the Iron Horse?
Book your party or event here or give us a call to inquire for availability.
8. It must be fun to work at The Iron Horse. How do I get an interview?
Fill out our online application here. We’ll review your information and call to set up an interview based on our staffing needs.